Design and Engineering
The design and engineering work for the Delta Conveyance Project is being conducted by the Delta Conveyance Design and Construction Authority (DCA) to inform and support the ongoing planning process led by DWR. In the course of the conceptual engineering process, the DCA, DWR and other agencies have prepared a number of informational resources, including technical documentation, to aid in transparency and public awareness.
The DCA has released final draft Engineering Project Reports (EPRs) for the three Delta Conveyance Project options. The EPRs are detailed conceptual engineering design narratives that helped to inform DWR as it crafted official project descriptions for its environmental review process.
- Delta Conveyance Project Deep Dive Tunneling Part 1
- Delta Conveyance Project Deep Dive Tunneling Part 2
- Delta Conveyance Project Deep Dive Soil investigations
- DCA Tour Intake Screens
- What is the DCA?
- DCA Board of Directors
- Understanding the Work of the DCA
- DCA Informational Materials and Where to Find Them
- Digital Article: DWR Deploys World Class Expertise for Delta Conveyance Design (April 2020)
- Digital Article: The Delta Conveyance Design and Construction Authority's Role in Assisting DWR (June 2019)
- FAQ: About the DCA Stakeholder Engagement Committee (September 2019)
- Infographic: DWR and DCA Roles and Responsibilities (August 2019)
- Digital Article: Soil Sampling Work to Advance Data for Delta Conveyance (June 2019)