Grants Review and Tracking System
GRanTS (Grant Review and Tracking System) is DWR’s web-based grant application and management tool. It can be used to:
- Apply for grants and loans.
- Manage contracts and track projects.
- Submit electronic contract deliverables and invoices.
- Open Solicitations:
- The Grants Review and Tracking System (GRanTS) is conducting an online survey this month. Staff is looking for feedback on the current system, and suggestions for potential improvements. GRanTS is used to apply for funding, manage projects, and submit electronic documents. In addition to the survey, you can email ideas to the GRanTS helpline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This document provides a brief step-by-step process for doing the most commonly executed tasks in GRanTS. Please refer to the GRanTS Public User Guide for more detail.
Quick Reference Guide
This guide provides quick tips and hints for using GRanTS.
Public User Guide
This guide provides screen‐by‐screen instructions for using GRanTS.
Project Mapping Tool
Use this map to fill in the Geographic Information (Latitude / Longitude) for your project.
- 30-day Comment Period Opens for Addendum 1 to Delta Levees Maintenance Subventions Guidelines
- Groundbreaking Held for DWR-Funded Project to Improve Drinking Water, Sewer Services
- Round 4 Final Awards Announced
- Desalination Grant Program Continuous Application Process
- Three Projects Recommended for $36.6 Million in Funding
- 15-Day Public Comment Period Opens for Draft List of Awards for Statewide Flood Emergency Response Grant Program
- Public Comment Period Opens for Central Valley Tributary Program Draft Guidelines (Comment period is now closed)
- 45-Day Comment Period Opens for 2018 Proposition 1 Implementation Grant Draft Proposal Solicitation Package and Draft Guidelines
- DWR Solicits Project Proposals for Grant Funding in the Central Valley
- Continuous Application Process (CAP1) Draft Funding Recommendations Announced