Proposition 1 IRWM Plan Review Process
The 2016 PRP review tool is available. IRWM Regional Water Management Groups can submit IRWM Plans for review on an on-going basis. Please follow the instructions in the 2016 IRWM Guidelines, Volume 2, Section IV for plan submittal.
The current status of IRWM regions updating their plans consistent with the 2016 IRWM Plan Standards is summarized in the following table:
- 2016 IRWM Plan Update Status (updated: 1-29-2019)
As IRWM plans are submitted and reviewed, they will be posted on this page for public comment. Draft reviews will be posted on the first and fifteenth of the month. When a draft review is posted, the public comment on that draft review is open and will close 30 calendar days later (date will be indicated). The link to the draft review will be removed after the public comment review period end date and a final review will be posted.
Transmitted comments should be emailed:
Electronic files should be MS Word compatible or PDF.
Hard Copy via U.S. Mail
California Department of Water Resources
Division of Integrated Regional Water Management
Financial Assistance Branch
Post Office Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236
Attention: Ted Daum
Hard Copy via Hand Delivery
901 P Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please specify which plan review the comments address. Comments must be received by 5:00 pm on the public comment period closing date for the subject plan. Comments on the draft reviews will be posted in the Public Comments section below.
- 45-Day Comment Period Opens for 2018 Proposition 1 Implementation Grant Draft Proposal Solicitation Package and Draft Guidelines
- Public Comment Period Opens for Central Valley Tributary Program Draft Guidelines (Comment period is now closed)
- DWR Solicits Project Proposals for Grant Funding in the Central Valley
- Region Acceptance Process (RAP)
- Proposition 1