Oroville CNA Ad Hoc Group Meeting 3 - January 10, 2019
A community-led group of local elected officials and stakeholder organizations – known as the Ad Hoc Group – as part of the recently initiated Oroville Dam Safety Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) will hold a meeting on January 10, 2019.
The Ad Hoc Group consists of 12 community members appointed by State Senator Jim Nielsen and Assembly Member James Gallagher to provide community perspectives to both DWR and an Independent Review Board (IRB) of dam safety experts throughout the assessment process. The CNA will identify ways to improve and enhance the long-term integrity of the Oroville Dam complex to ensure public safety for downstream communities.
View materials for the January 10, 2019 meeting:
- IRB Memo
- Video: Oroville Ad Hoc Group Meeting January 10, 2019
- IRB Slides: Review of IRB Memo 3
- Info Sheet: Reducing flood risk, including how the “Standard Project Flood” and “Probable Maximum Flood” are used in dam design and management
- Ad Hoc Group Meeting #3 Summary
- Oroville Level 2 Risk Analysis Plan
- CNA Briefing Tasks 1, 2, and 6 Work Progress Briefing
- Lake Oroville Flood Risk Reduction
- CNA Task 4 - Low-Level Outlet Alternatives Work Progress Briefing
Email us if you wish to submit a question or comment.