Oroville CNA Ad Hoc Group Meeting 2 - Oct. 30, 2018
A community-led group of local elected officials and stakeholder organizations – known as the Ad Hoc Group – as part of the recently initiated Oroville Dam Safety Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) will hold a meeting on October 30, 2018.
The Ad Hoc Group consists of 12 community members appointed by State Senator Jim Nielsen and Assembly Member James Gallagher to provide community perspectives to both DWR and an Independent Review Board (IRB) of dam safety experts throughout the assessment process. The CNA will identify ways to improve and enhance the long-term integrity of the Oroville Dam complex to ensure public safety for downstream communities.
View materials for the October 30, 2018 meeting:
- Ad Hoc Group Meeting #2 Summary
- IRB Slides: Review of IRB Memo 2
- Video: Oroville Ad Hoc Group Meeting October 30, 2018
- IRB Memo 2
- CNA IRB Comments and Recommendations Log
- Supplemental Information on Foundation Conditions
Email us if you wish to submit a question or comment.