Clifton Court Forebay Predation Study (CCFPS)
The Clifton Court Forebay Predation Study is a multi-year effort designed to gather data about the behavior and movement of predatory fishes and fish-eating birds in the Forebay. This research allows us to better understand existing conditions and provides data about the success of predation prevention efforts required by the 2009 National Marine Fisheries Services Biological Opinion. Specific study elements include salmonid survival evaluation, predatory fish sampling, biotelemetry, genetics, creel surveys, avian surveys, and bioenergetics modeling.
- What new water deals mean and what work is left to be done
- 30-day Comment Period Opens for Addendum 1 to Delta Levees Maintenance Subventions Guidelines
- Protecting the Delta: Proposition 84 at Work in Lodi
- Dutch Slough Project Creates Richer Habitat for Delta Fish and Wildlife
- State's Comprehensive Plan to Improve Flows for Fisheries