Bay-Delta Environmental Compliance
Our Bay-Delta Environmental Compliance and Evaluation staff work to collect data about the health of fish and wildlife in the Delta. We plan and collaborate on scientific projects and programs that explore ways to improve Delta ecological conditions and improve water supply reliability. Much of our work is done in consultation with state and federal partners, and meets National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) Biological Opinions requirements and California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) permitting requirements.
- Clifton Court Forebay Predation Reduction Alternatives – In-Depth Dredging Study
- Roaring River Distribution System Fish Screen Evaluation Program
- North Bay Aqueduct Fish Screen Evaluation Program
- Clifton Court Forebay Predation Alternatives - Fish Relocation Study
- Sherman Island Fish Screen Evaluation Project