Moving to Action
Moving to Action is a call for essential partnerships, planning, and collaboration with state, federal, and local agencies and tribal governments. It includes two key actions that DWR identified during the 2019 Planning for Change event (see archive tab) as tangible and critical next steps toward helping fulfill the goals of the Governor's Water Resilience Portfolio:
- Develop data, tools, and guidance for watershed-based climate vulnerability and adaptation analyses.
- Explore the formation of a California-based network of climate scientists and water management practitioners.
Explore a Moving to Action Network
Recent activities to the formation of a network with diverse partners.
- Moving to Action Network Overview and Survey Results Summary
- Initial Scoping and Planning Meeting (May 2021)
- Presentation: From Planning for Change to Moving to Action
- Meeting summary
Planning for Change Summit Archives
Planning for Change held in September 2019, discussed climate change uncertainties with decision makers and technical experts.