Oroville CNA Ad Hoc Group Meeting 7
A community-led group of local elected officials and stakeholder organizations – known as the Ad Hoc Group – as part of the recently initiated Oroville Dam Safety Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) will hold a meeting on June 26, 2020. This meeting, previously scheduled for March 27, 2020, was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Ad Hoc Group consists of 12 community members appointed by State Senator Jim Nielsen and Assembly Member James Gallagher to provide community perspectives to both DWR and an Independent Review Board (IRB) of dam safety experts throughout the assessment process. The CNA will identify ways to improve and enhance the long-term integrity of the Oroville Dam complex to ensure public safety for downstream communities.
- Oroville Comprehensive Needs Assessment - Independent Review Board Memorandum, Meeting #7
- IRB Slides: Review of IRB Memos 7 and 8
- DWR Slides: Transitioning from CNA
- DWR Slides: Results of Alternative Plan Formulation and Evaluation
- DWR Slides: Next Steps for DWR
- Oroville CNA Ad Hoc Group Meeting Video - Part 1
- Oroville CNA Ad Hoc Group Meeting Video - Part 2