Oroville CNA Ad Hoc Group Meeting 5 -- August 2019
A community-led group of local elected officials and stakeholder organizations – known as the Ad Hoc Group – as part of the recently initiated Oroville Dam Safety Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) will hold a meeting on August 9, 2019.
The Ad Hoc Group consists of 12 community members appointed by State Senator Jim Nielsen and Assembly Member James Gallagher to provide community perspectives to both DWR and an Independent Review Board (IRB) of dam safety experts throughout the assessment process. The CNA will identify ways to improve and enhance the long-term integrity of the Oroville Dam complex to ensure public safety for downstream communities.
View materials for the August 2019 update:
- Ad Hoc Group Agenda -- August 9, 2019
- Log of Comments and Recommendations from the IRB
- Oroville CNA IRB Memorandum -- Report No. 5
- Video: Oroville Ad Hoc Group Meeting August 9, 2019
- IRB Slides: Review of IRB Memo 5
- DWR Slides: Update on CNA PFM Development and Existing Conditions Assessment
- Ad Hoc Group Meeting #5 Summary