Oroville CNA IRB and Community Ad Hoc Group Meeting 5 - Continuation
A community-led group of local elected officials and stakeholder organizations – known as the Ad Hoc Group – as part of the recently initiated Oroville Dam Safety Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) will hold a meeting on October 16, 2019.
The Ad Hoc Group consists of 12 community members appointed by State Senator Jim Nielsen and Assembly Member James Gallagher to provide community perspectives to both DWR and an Independent Review Board (IRB) of dam safety experts throughout the assessment process. The CNA will identify ways to improve and enhance the long-term integrity of the Oroville Dam complex to ensure public safety for downstream communities.
- DWR Slides: Installation of New Piezometers in Oroville Dam
- DWR Slides: FIRO Effort and 2019-2020 Winter Operations
- DWR Slides: Measure Development and Screening
- Ad Hoc Group Agenda -- October 16, 2019
- Video of October 16 meeting
- Info sheet: Yuba-Feather Forecast-Informed Reservoir Operations
, , ,