2019 Flood-MAR Public Forum
- Quantifying water available for recharge
- Identifying recharge locations and methods
- Developing consistent water accounting methods
- Formulating Flood-MAR projects with multiple benefits
- Incentivizing aquifer recharge
- Building a Flood-MAR network for collaboration and information exchange
Registration for the forum is now closed. There will be no onsite registration.
The 2019 Flood-MAR Public Forum draft agenda is now available.
6000 College Town Drive, Sacramento, CA, 95826