CWEMF Annual Meeting 2018
The California Water and Environmental Modeling Forum will hold its 24th Annual Meeting from Monday, April 2 through Wednesday, April 4, 2018, in Folsom, California.
Highlights of the 2018 Annual Meeting include:
- Sessions on a wide variety of topics including mercury and wildfire modeling, multi-dimensional hydrodynamic modeling, temperature modeling, integrated water resources modeling, flood modeling, climate change, machine learning, remote sensing, California Water Plan Update, SGMA, DSM2, C2VSim, CalSim II and 3.0, CalLite, MODFLOW-OWHM, and more. Click here to view/download the Annual Meeting Program.
- Presentation of the CWEMF Awards during lunch on April 2.
- Poster session – The poster session will be one of the highlights of the program on April 3. The posters will be displayed throughout the day and CWEMF will provide drinks and snacks at the end of the day to allow everyone to chat with the poster presenters. The instructions for the poster session are posted on the CWEMF website.
- Evening social and Annual Business Meeting at The Cliff House of Folsom (with light dinner provided) on April 2.
- Boxed lunches provided on April 2 and 3 if you register by March 19.
702 Gold Lake Drive, Folsom, CA, 95630