Delivery Capability Report and Studies 2021
The Final State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2021 has been released. These reports update the estimation of the current and future conditions State Water Project (SWP) delivery capability. The new CalSim 3 model was also used to develop the study. These reports incorporate current regulatory requirements for SWP and Central Valley Project (CVP) operations, including the Incidental Take Permit for Long-Term Operation of the State Water Project and Re-initiation of Consultation on the Long-Term Operations of the Central Valley Project and State Water Project. Comments and questions can be emailed to Nazrul Islam at Nazrul.Islam@water.ca.gov.
Printed copies are available upon request.
Requests for printed copies and any written comments can be sent to:
California Department of Water Resources
SWP Delivery Capability Report- Attn: Madusha Yakupitiyage
P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
- The final report (pdf download, 1.93 MB). - Final_DCR_2021_signed_ADAfxRO.pdf
- The final technical addendum (pdf download, 7.12 MB). - DCR21_Technical Addendum_cleanADA.pdf
- The CalSim 3 study used in the State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2021 (zip Download, 445 MB). - 2021_DCR_Final_ExistingConditions.zip
- The CalSim 3 study with Climate Change and 55 cm Sea Level Rise used in the State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2021(zip Download, 478 MB). - 2021_DCR_Final_FutureConditions.zip
- The EXCEL files (input, tables, code changes, etc., zip Download, 96.5 MB). – ExcelFiles.zip
- The Tableau for data visualization (zip Download, 477 MB). – Tableau.zip