Delivery Capability Report and Studies 2019
The draft State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2019 has been released. These reports update the estimation of the current (2019) and future (2040) State Water Project delivery capability. These reports incorporate current regulatory requirements for SWP and CVP operations, including the Incidental Take Permit for Long-Term Operation of the State Water Project and Re-initiation of Consultation on the Long-Term Operations of the Central Valley Project and State Water Project. Comments and questions can be emailed to Nazrul Islam at Nazrul.Islam@water.ca.gov.
Printed copies are available upon request.
Requests for printed copies and any written comments can be sent to:
California Department of Water Resources
SWP Delivery Capability Report- Attn: Nikisa Rayej
P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
- The draft report (pdf download, 3MB).
- The daft technical addendum (pdf download, 8MB).
- The technical addendum supplemental document (pdf download, 1MB).
- The CalSim-II study used in the State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2019 (zip Download, 195MB).
- The CalSim-II study with Climate Change and 45 cm Sea Level Rise used in the State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2019 (zip Download, 240MB).
- The EXCEL files (zip Download, 10MB).