Delivery Capability Report and Studies 2017
The final State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2017 has been released. This report updates estimates of the current (2017) State Water Project delivery capability and incorporates all current regulatory requirements for SWP and CVP operations, including the biological opinions issued by the USFWS and the NMFS. Comments and questions can be emailed to Nazrul Islam at Nazrul.Islam@water.ca.gov.
Printed copies are available upon request.
Requests for printed copies and any written comments can be sent to:
California Department of Water Resources
SWP Delivery Capability Report- Attn: Nikisa Rayej
P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
- The final report (pdf download, 19MB).
- The technical addendum (pdf download, 4MB).
- The CalSim-II study used in the State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2017 (zip Download, 25MB).
- The EXCEL file containing changes in the simulation model (xlsx Download, 26MB).
- The EXCEL file containing SWP delivery tables in the technical addendum (xlsx Download, 0.4MB).
- The DCR study comparison by using Tableau (zip Download, 295MB).