Department of Water Resources Home

Requesting Records from DWR

The Department of Water Resources Imaging and Records Management Unit provides records and file services to the public, including public records requests and subpoena requests.

For more information or questions about public record or subpoena requests please contact:

For other record questions and concerns, please contact:


*Note on File Sizes*
PDF files over 300K will sometimes not open successfully in your browser. You may need to save the file to your computer before opening it. To do so, right click on the file link, and select "Save Target As". Pay special attention to the subdirectory on your computer in which you store the file so you can find and open it when needed.

Need help with this site?